Since my return to the States in 2009, life has continued to be a whirlwind adventure. My daily life was not necessarily as exciting as my European self, but God has continued to be evident and faithful! I am now an alumni of Baylor University (Sic 'Em Bears!) and on to my next step. This next step involves me residing in Branson, Missouri for one year. That's right. Hillbilly Las Vegas is my new home. I've traveled Western Europe, yet I now live in the ozark "mountains". Even better, I live at a campsite called K-Kauai, which is actually Kanakuk Kamps Family Kamp in the summer (where I have been blessed to work for 3 summers)! The picture depicted above is a picture I took from a gazebo on site while studying one afternoon this week. I think I'm going to like "island" life.
As funny and random this all sounds, I truly believe God has me here for a purpose. The purpose is to know and grow closer to God by inductively studying His Word for the year. Before you think you're questioning thoughts, take into account I am also applying all that I am learning and gaining credit hours for a master's degree. To recap, I live in Branson, Missouri, my home is on an "island", attend the Kanakuk Institute and a graduate student through John Brown University. For the year, I will be posting every Friday about a particular topic of discussion. Please feel free to leave comments and/or thoughts!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment